In a Daze...

Today passed in a daze.. got headache and fever when I woke up and broke out in cold sweat... maybe i was too tired. Really needed a good sleep... It's been such a busy week! God strengthen me please! I'm feeling better now, though still got a lingering slight headache.... But I'm sure I'll be okay in no time at all! : )

The weekend services were tremendous. Everyone I met told me how good the messages were. Pst Phil is really a powerfully anointed speaker of God. His life exudes quality that I can learn. So many qualities. Admirable man of God.

I went for S5 last week, cos friday nite got to emcee for an event, couldn't make it in time. Pst Phil preached a powerful message - 'But God'. Unusual title. But really powerful and inspiring. The message was simple. Pst Phil mentioned many examples of how God always came through for the people of God in dire situations. Things and situations happen, BUT GOD always has a way out of it. How true it is. The message of Jesus Christ is one of hope, peace and love. And as I listened to the preaching, the more convinced I got.

Sunday nite, the leaders celebrated Pst Lillian's birthday for her. It was a simple BBQ, but we had a good time nevertheless. Most of the time, we are labouring for the kingdom of God, and working hard, so it's really a good chance that we can eat and relax together. Pst also took time to appreciate every single leader and helper. It was something I should learn from her. Should always appreciate my helpers and members more. Even though I appreciate and love every single one of them, if I don't say it out, they may not know it. Just like how Pst did it, I believe everyone was very encouraged.

Pst is someone who's very moved by words spoken to her. We are very similar in that area. We both like receiving cards or journals full of words and wishes written by people, more than presents and such. So, for her birthday, all the leaders and helpers wrote pastor a personal letter each. All from the bottom of our hearts, sharing how grateful we are to her as our discipler and pastor, and sharing with her our visions as well. I believe Pst would have a great time reading them. : ) HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PASTOR!

Comments

Serene said…
just from reading ur blog, i knew it was a tremendous time with pastor phil during the last weekend!

Do share more k.... just a pity that i missed the whole seminar! haizz...

anyone kind enough to do a recap for me?! hee... Guess i should buy the CDs!
Anonymous said…
Yeh, pity I only managed to attend 1 service. But we're getting the CDs.. can lend u if u r not getting them. :)

Popular Posts