A Letter to Jesus

Dear Jesus,

I cannot thank you enough, Lord. You are truly my refuge. In You, there is grace sufficient for me. In You, I find forgiveness and acceptance. No matter how big a sinner I am, or how many times I've sinned against You, You always take me back. Your mercy is enough for me.

I can't even remember how many times I've let You down. Those times I doubted You. Doubted myself. Those times I couldn't resist temptations. Those times I made decisions that disappointed You. Those times I said things not meant to be said. Those times I heard You but did not do it. Those times I disobeyed You & wilfully followed my own feelings and instincts. Those times I questioned You and myself. Those times I asked 'why?'.

But yet, each time I felt the heaviness in my heart and come to You in tears, You never fail to comfort me. Not every time You would say something. But just by being in Your presence gives me the comfort & assurance that You are always close by. Sometimes when I talk to You, I don't even make sense. But You always understand. Sometimes I can't express the anguish and guilt, You seemed to always understand nevertheless. There were times I thought, 'that's it. God can't possibly forgive you this time', You reassure me that Your grace is sufficient for me.

Thank you Jesus. What can I possibly do without You?

I am imperfect. I make mistakes. The same ones, over & over again. But You never gave up on me. Thank you for that, Lord. Thank you for not giving up on me. And always telling me that it's time to move on. Stand up strong, and overcome it. Don't be overwhelmed by it. Take control of it. You are a warrior of God. You can do it!

Lord Jesus, make a better person. I don't want to keep making mistakes. I want to go beyond that. Help me, Lord. Whenever I am about to take a wrong step, stop me. Shout at me so that I know clearly what to do.

I Love you, Lord. Thank you for all that You've done for me.

Yours forever,
Kless

Comments

Popular Posts