Purple Monday?!

Mm.. a new word in my vocabulary! Hee..

I have been inventing many words whenever I am free.. for example when we had steamboat in the office that day, I was commenting that the food was very 'porky' cos it has a strong pork taste. And so, chickeny, prawny.. all came out as well.

So, why purple monday?

Cos it's not exactly a blue monday. It has a tinge of red in it. Some things stress me, some things make me feel happy and energetic. So, u see, it's really a purple monday. :)

Just now, Ivan called me, so now i'm slightly worried. I pray that he will be strong mentally, physically and spiritually. BMT is not easy, but I believe he can do it, just like so many other guys have done it. I pray that he will not let his circumstances bury him, but choose to be an overcomer and a real man for God. God, please strengthen him and bring around friends who truly care for him in a time like this.

Going home soon... Going home to my hubby.. What a happy thought! : )

Comments

Popular Posts