Speak it into existence!

I had a wonderful time in the presence of Jesus during my quiet time tonight. On my way home, I started to feel really heavy in my heart for dunno-wat reason, so the moment I reached home, I just dropped my things and started to worship God on my keyboard. Then I prayed and prayed and prayed. My prayers got very intense, and I realised I was actually shouting out my prayers, some sounded like proclaimation of victory.

Then halfway through, I remembered a powerful statement that Pst Phil said yesterday. He said that the first time the bible recorded God speaking was when He was creating heavens and the earth. At that time, of course there was no human beings or any living things. Only God existed at the beginning of time. So when God spoke, He was not talking to someone. That is why the primary purpose of speaking is not for communication, but for creation. Wow. Phenomenal statement. That is why the bible says that we must watch the things that we say. Speak life and you will receive life. If you always speak bad and discouraging things, rest assured your life will be a very sad one.

So, I started to speak out what I hope to see in my personal life, in my cell group, in the lives of my members.. I want to speak it into existence. Speaking is for creation. Unless I speak it out in faith, it will not happen. I want growth, so I speak it out. I want revival, so I speak it out. And I really could sense that something was taking place in the spiritual realm. The moment I spoke out loud, it started to exist. Growth has started to take place in my cellgroup. The changes and transformation in the lives of my members are starting to take place. All because I spoke it out. What a simple but powerful revelation!

Why don't you give it a try too? : )

Comments

Popular Posts