Thank you, frens...

Today I feel much better, though I woke up feeling rather horrible this morning. Fever on and off, and stomach and gastric pain also on and off.. Doc says might be because I am allergic to something I ate, that's why the fever. But nevertheless, thank God I feel better now.

Thank you, dear frens.. for asking whether I am feeling better.. I feel very touched by your kindness and thoughtfulness. Most of the time, I am the one checking on people and showering love and concern, so I thank God for people who do likewise for me. Thank you for keeping me in your prayers. And please continue to pray for me, because I know I am fighting a battle not of the flesh, but of the spirit.

Thank you Sabie, for your sms, to ask whether I am feeling better. I was still wondering how come you knew, then you said Meiling told you. Thanks both of you.. You are a joy to me. : ) I know fully well that both of you are equally busy with your things, but you still find time, nevertheless, to help me with CG matters. And I feel so much more assured because I have two wonderful sisters I can count on. And I know you will always be there for me. Thanks really, from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you Serene & Cynthia, for leaving messages to encourage me. Really appreciate that. We've been friends for so long! Really thankful to God for friends like you - Friends I can be comfortable with, don't have to pretend.. ( and no use pretending too, cos you know too many of my secrets!!! haah.. ). Thank you for being a part of my life.

Thank you Dear. You're God's best gift to me. You're always there for me. Despite your own battles and challenges. Despite your own pressure and stress. You, just being there, give me the courage to carry on. Thank you for believing in me. In the dream & vision that I have. Thank you for your love. And I know even if everyone leaves me, you will still be there for me. Thank you, and I love you very very much. : )

Thank you frens.. Thank you for loving me.

Comments

Popular Posts