What a Busy Day!

It's really such a BUSY day today!! Haven't stopped typing since the moment I stepped, apart from the short trips to the ladies and to buy lunch from the canteen.. Typing, typing, typing.. even my colleagues dare not bother me.. they just peep into my cubicle with a concerned look on their faces, then walk away.. Ha... sorry guys, no time to talk at all.. I'm left with only one and a half day to my leave! Got to clear my work! *sweat*

I am so very proud of our tertiary students! So proud, so proud! They all did tremendously well for their exams! They Glorify God! It's not easy, I know that.. having to juggle studies and ministry and church... But they all did it exceedingly well! I know God must be so proud of them!

This week's CG is going to be on Sat at my house! I can't wait! There is a special anointing in my house, you know.. hahaha.... and it's stereo cos I close all the windows and doors... Hoho.. To an even greater day tomorrow... : 0 )

Comments

Popular Posts