Wonderful Presence!

Last night's cell group was simply wonderful.
Though I was tired physically, I thank God that He was physically there in our midst, and I could really feel the presence of God very tangibly. Even though I took a risk and sang a new song that only meiling and I knew. Ha... the presence of God was so strong that during worship, my entire body felt electricity, and for a moment, I forgot to give the commands to sabie for the guitar. Ha... But it's really wonderful. : )
As long as we have the hunger in our hearts. As long as we determine in our hearts not to leave the cell group meeting without a touch from God. As long as we dig deeper into the presence of God. We can surely sense it.
I really pray that the message preached forth will trigger something in the hearts of my members. The moving of the Holy Spirit is so so important. Without the Holy Spirit, we are like empty shells. No matter how hard we try, in the end, we will just end up feeling discouraged and unsatisfied because the Holy Spirit is our cannot-do-without Helper.
Is the Holy Spirit your good friend? : )

Comments

Popular Posts