Workplace Minister!

Pastor Kong preached a phenomenal message last night. It's another of those messages which will take our church to the next level and change mindsets. It is so easy to get sucked into mindsets which put restrictions on what we can do, and what God has called us to do. Immediately after service, Annie exclaimed "Tonight's message is so good!" Haha.. indeed.. it's those kind that will make pause, and think.. "Oh yah, why didn't I see that earlier??"

The point is - We are all ministers of God! No matter where we are, we are ministers of God serving His purpose. Many people grumble about their job, and wished they could find a better job. Many seemed to be at survival level - in a job just to maintain a living. But if we just go through life like that, we are missing out such a great part of our destiny!

God has placed us as a light that shines in our workplace. And we can light up someone's life if we take up the challenge. Influence and authority, God will give to us. So that we can play a part in transforming our workplaces. It's what we are called to do.

I like what someone said before. We are all full time ministers and part-time doing the job we are doing now. If we are willing, God can use us to be a transformation tool in our workplace. I am so excited to hear the truth. Indeed, the truth will set me free! I feel much more confident now because I know God will empower me to influence my colleagues and lead them to God. In fact, come to think about it, if I leave MHA without impacting the people, I've failed in my mission. And I can't bear to do that really.

God, use me to be a powerful Workplace Minister who can transform my workplace!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts