Chao Da!

I am so chao da now... after being out in the sun for the whole morning! Today was Emerge Extreme Adventure & Biathlon finals! Busy on sentosa since 7am, and I slept at only 3 plus last night, so I survived on only 2 and half hours of sleep! Now I feel chao da, sleepy, tired and with a half-recovering swollen eye! But it was fun! The young people really know how to play. Where do their energy come from???! I really take my hats off them!

After the competitions, the supporters had a telematch. So fun and funny! It reminded me of those days when I still had to cheer for my school.. hahah.. tiring but very fun nei! : Tonight is the finale for Emerge Conference! It's been a tremendous conference. The presence of God was STRONG! The night sessions were fantastic because the message was powerful and the time of worship was ... unbelievable...

Sometimes I wonder how will God feel when He sees 2000 young people kneeling before Him, crying out to Him to move. I feel that God will be very happy. Really.

Not forgetting the anointed worship leader, Sydney, from Indonesia. The Indonesian song he wrote brought tears to many. Even though I do not understand fully the meaning of the song, I couldn't stop crying because it reminded me that God loves me so very much. As I heard Bro Sydney share his short testimony before singing the song, I felt so moved in my spirit. Like what Bel said this morning, music transcends language. Awesome.

Cynthia's going for Hillsongs Conference! Enjoy yourself and share more about it when you come back! That time when I went on my honeymoon, I wanted to visit Hillsongs Church, but in the end didn't make it.. went to Christian City Church instead.. heee...

Comments

Popular Posts