I am tired...

I am so tired.. still in office now.. but finally things are getting clearer now. Got most of the things out of the way. Certain things happened today made me feel that I wasted my time on something for so long and they just changed their minds like that.. but at least, I'm glad most of the things are done already.

I feel so tired because everyday for the past week, I got to take care of many things.. Even got to run from place to place just so that I can get things done much quicker. The moment I finish a task, I go on to the next, and the next, and the next...

It's tiring and draining, but I somehow enjoy working very hard. I like the feeling of working hard towards a clear vision or goal or final product. With something infront of me, I guess I can run much faster. Because I know where I am going. And I like the adrenalin rush when I complete something, or someone tells me he's glad things are under control and everything's taken care of. I like the feeling of being energetic. I like it that at the end of the day, I think back and feel so satisfied I completed much in a day.

Without a vision, the people perish. It's true. If we do not know where we are going, we won't know what to do to make ourselves move faster towards that place we are going to. If we don't know which direction to go, we'll either tikam and choose any path, and in the end go one big round, or get utterly cast down because we failed badly.

Things will be alot better if we have a vision.

We know where we are going, so we will have an enthusiastic drive and motivation. We know which direction so we are clear what to do, what not to do. In the midst of it, there is satisfaction and joy.

Doesn't this apply to all of us? If we are clear about our purpose, vision and aim in life, everything gets streamlined. Alot of unncessary paths can be avoided. Alot of pain can be lessened. And you'll be a happier person because you know why you are created, and what are you called to do in life. I really believe that.

Comments

Yes! I fully agree!

Go, Sister Klessis, go! You are the best! You are the salt and the light!
Anonymous said…
err... who's this? :P
Oh dear... so sorry...

I am Andy :>

Your words are so true, and inspiring. I guess that blundering our way through life is about the worst thing that can happen to anybody.

Keep it going :) You are doing great!
Anonymous said…
oh Andy! Happy to see you!Hee... :)

Popular Posts