It's a googy sunday..

I woke up very late this morning. Woke up with a headache and felt googy.. It's the kind of feeling u get when you shouldn't have slept till so late but you did. Sigh...

Then after that, Isaiah and I went to Beauty World to collect my new spectacles. Hee.. I'm wearing them now as I type. Really very toot toot, man... hahah... But I'm glad I got them, can let my poor eyes rest a little. But I really need to get used to wearing them, cos the moment I put them on, it's like I transform immediately into someone else. A nerdy side of Klessis. A blur side of Klessis. Everything slows down 500 times. Well... so I guess you won't catch me wearing them outside until I get used to them... haha..

Then I went home to have dinner with my papa.. It's father's day! Had a good seafood dinner with the whole family. Then we went to take a stroll along the Fishpond that is just opposite my parent's house. So many people fishing, you can't believe it! The whole place is filled with energy and anticipation! We had the honour to watch someone catch a big fish! And another who caught a crab and had a hard time transferring it into the pail cos it was coming at her!! It was fun!

Annie revamped her blog! I really like the song she's playing on her blog - Like the Wind. It's one of my favorites.. Very calm and very sad. It's the kind of song I need to listen to when I am feeling very sad and I need to cry it out. It's the kind of song that drama serials always play when the characters in the show are sharing about their feelings. It simply sets you on a mood to want to pour out all that's in your heart. I just left her blog on and listened to the song over and over again.

A song can transmit feelings that the songwriter had while writing the song. I believe the songwriter must be feeling very sad too when he or she was writing the song. Cos the sadness can be felt. It's a tangible feeling. And somehow, there is a tinge of brokenness in it. It's really a beautiful song.. But hard to feel happy listening to it.. so I better stop it! Hahah..

Comments

Popular Posts