The Last Day...

So happy Estee is finally back! After 17 days! Hee... There is always something lacking in the past 2 weeks when she is not around.. I always get that kind of feeling when someone from the cell is away... Hee... When I say, the cell group is not the same without you around, I'm not being cliche, ok?! I really mean it.. : ) So, I am so so happy that Estee is finally back!!!!!! Yeh :p

Like what Strawberry said, somehow the past week felt like a big nightmare. But God is good. He brought us out of it in a split second. In the midst of it, it's never easy. It's so dark, and everything seemed to be piling up on us, and it felt as if there is no way out. In the midst of it, you might lose hope, you might feel like giving up, you might even forget how you got into it in the first place. But, God is always watching. God knew us even before we were born. God knows our every thought, every feeling, every emotion. Do you think we can escape God? There's no way! God knows!

Of course when we go through a rough patch, we always feel like God is not with us. And we don't want to hold on anymore. But at this point, think back about what God has done for you. Remember your first love. Recall how you said to yourself, and told others around you that you will never leave or forsake God and church. And make the decision to stay put in the House of God. Continue to believe that God is a good God no matter what happens.

I told someone that day when he told me he's worried he might backslide. I said, "I won't let you. No matter what it takes or what I will have to do, I will pull you back." Yes, I know it's a personal decision to believe in Jesus. But if you have tasted the goodness of the Lord and still decide to leave, I cannot sit around and do nothing! I will move heaven and earth to pull you back! That's what brothers and sisters are for in the kingdom of God! Keep us grounded and planted in the House. Don't stay outside the House! Come back in!

Comments

Popular Posts