Swollen eye?!

Woke up with a swollen left eye this morning.. Sigh, why like that leh? Now, it's still slightly swollen, teary and slightly painful whenever I blink. When I sms Isaiah to tell him this morning, he sms me back - "Did I hit you last night???" - durh... nearly fell off my bed when I read his sms.. so corny, my dear..
I'm like a blind cat today.. cos cannot wear my contact lens and my spectacles dunno fly to where already.. it's been so long since I last wore them, aiyoh.. So, everything is a blur to me now..
I packed the study room today. Made it tidier looking. It's really not easy to be hardworking at home. Somehow when I reach home, i just want to lie on my sofa and do nothing. But cannot! I am thinking of going to ikea to buy some cloth so that I can sew something covers for my book cupboards. Make a curtain sort of thing to cover up the untidiness. :) My next project!

Comments

Alice said…
sis klessis ar.....dont worry okie!God will heal ur eye right away....umm..but why 2 ppl got eyesore...my eyes also pain2....cuz cry too much during the preaching in da morning...it was really excellent!i knelt down on my knee..praying and weeping....the words really for me..XD
anyway...take more rest ok....dont work too hard...work hard is good!but not over..:)
Anonymous said…
Alice dear.. I'm okay... Hope yours are too! :p Sometimes it's good to cry it out, isn't it? God knows our every thought and situation.. He LOVES us lotsssss! :)

Popular Posts