To be able to give is blessed

I am thankful to God that I am able to give to the kingdom of God so that the kingdom can be expanded.

God is really good. Everytime it's time for Arise & Build campaign, God always brings to me a sum of money that I can give to the building fund. It's not always easy to give because I have alot of financial commitments that I need to fulfill every month, and to come out with a sum of money from what I have left for my own spending is not easy. Yet, God enables me to give every time because there are extra money coming in for those months, or because suddenly a blessing will come from someone. Thank God for such miracles because I know I would never be able to give if I use my own wisdom. When I look at my budget every month, I find it hard to believe I will be able to give on top of the usual. But God does above and beyond our imagination.

I like what Meiling said in her blog. Willingness is the cornerstone of giving. God loves a cheerful giver. One who gives with a smile not only on her face, but in her heart as well. I give because I want to build God a magnificent house. One that is able to contain more people, more hungry souls who wants to feed on the Word of God, and be soaked in His presence. A small house is always limited. A bigger house can contain more of everything. More blessings, more anointing, more miracles.

I consider it a blessing to be able to contribute to the building fund. What I am giving may not be a huge figure, but I give my best. At the end of the day, my leaders won't see what amount I give, but God knows. He looks into my heart and see with what attitude I give it with. God is more concerned about my character and attitude.

I am also more concerned about the attitude of my members as they give. Most have not started working yet, so I am not looking at the amount. As long as they give the best they can, and with the right attitude knowing that they give because they love God and the House of God. To me, that's far better than giving a fortune but with a heart that is not sincere. Whether we give our best, God knows. Nothing can escape God.

And I realised that in the few times I am involved in the Arise & Build ever since I joined this church, God has always blessed me back many many times. I do not consider myself poor. Most of the time, I am still able to bless someone else in the midst of it.

So yeh, I am thankful I am able to be part of this history in the making. We are afterall, called to be history makers.

Comments

Popular Posts