Why does the weekend smell so nice??! : )

I love the weekend! My favorite time are Friday and Sat nights, cos I know I can just sleep till I wake up naturally.. wah.. what a very blissful feeling.. : )

Pastor Kong preached a fantastic message for service this week. It's a message that will get you thinking about the purpose of your life. Why am I here at this place at this particular time? When Pst said that God doesn't waste any experiences, I felt so comforted. And I know many of my CG members as well. We all have done certain things in our life that we feel that we shouldn't have done it. Or have gone through a bad patch that we feel have made us waste so much time. Yet, God doesn't waste any experiences! Infact, God may sometimes orchestrate it in such a way that we have to go through failure in order to become who we are meant to be.

I am so happy to get to know a new friend today! Estee brought her ex-room mate to service. Kumi is from Sri Lanka. She's very friendly and open! Tonight's message seemed to be tailored for her as well. To someone she just met tonight, I am surprised she is so open to sharing her life with me. It was tremendous as she told me about her search for a purpose in life, and how the message really was so timely for her. I believe she has come to the right place tonight. God has brought her here for a purpose. And I have a good feeling about her. Thank God for Kumi and for Estee who brought her here.

Estee is a great encouragement to those who find it difficult to bring friends to church. For one, she excels so much in her studies and shines so brightly that people naturally are drawn to come to church, because they need to see what is that X-factor she has. But most importantly, I feel it's becos Estee really has a heart to want to win souls for the kingdom of God. She truly understands the need and urgency to bring her friends to hear the good news. And because of her desire and willingness to obey & go the extra mile, God always makes it possible for her to bring friends to church. If you think this is only natural, it's not! It's not easy to stay focused on the calling. And taking that step alone is courage to me, So, I am so proud of her.

Ivan made it to church tonight. Praise God for that. I know he desires very very much to join us for friday service, so I am so happy he managed to book out in time to make it for service. And I am happy to see him! In his smart camouflage uniform somemore... hee...

I am going JB on sunday! Yeh, I know.... JB again??! But this time, i am going with my old pals from D'wave.. I believe it's gonna be super fun! I am so looking forward to it!!

Comments

Popular Posts