It's God's Perfect Timing...

Well, I did said that something major happened in my life in the past week when I didn't blog. : )

It's indeed something major. It's a dream come through. Been asking my helpers and friends to keep me in prayers because it's something that will change my life dramatically. And many of those who know me well enough would have guessed anyway.

Thanks for keeping me in your prayers. Really appreciate it. Yes, I AM GOING FULL-TIME AS A CHURCH STAFF!

God's timing is really perfect. Can't find a better word to describe it.

I remember I was sharing with my members during cell group last last week about my dream of becoming a full time church staff. And I shared about how the dream went through different stages of dream - decision - delay - dead end, and although my dream has't come to pass, I know it will surely come to the deliverance stage one day because that's a natural progression. I remembered when I was sharing it, the joy of the Lord filled my heart all over again.

Immediately on the next day, Pst asked me if I am ready to go full time. I shall not go into the details of how come suddenly there was an opening, but it just happened like that. This time, it was different from the previous few times when I almost became a staff. I remembered last previous times when Pst asked me, I would answer without hesitation 'yes!'. But this time, I stopped for a moment and told Pst I need to think about it because we are in the building fund season and I seriously do not know how I am able to fulfill my building fund if I quit my current job. But Pst just told me to pray for more faith.

And that's what I did. Went home & prayed that God will increase my faith. I realised that if I start to reason with myself about the realities of life and whether I will really be able to support myself and what I have pledged, I will never be able to step out in faith. Because the more I count them, the harder it seems. And I told myself that I want to step out in faith and not worry. God is a faithful God. He will not shortchange me. These two sentences stuck to my head every moment. I needed supernatural faith.

And there, I plugged up the courage and sms-ed Pst that I will take up the job as a zone secretary. Then things just stood still for a while before Pst finally sms-ed me to tender my resignation asap.

That's another funny thing. Pst Lillian sms-ed me at 2.30am on Sat morning. I only saw the sms at about 7am in the morning and when I saw it, I almost screamed! And I woke up Isaiah and forced him to read the sms. Hahaha.... it was an exciting moment for me. And after that, I can't sleep anymore.

I finally tendered my resignation two days ago. It was not an easy task to do. I have never tendered resignation before and this felt like a very tough thing to do. I didn't want my boss to think I dislike her or anything like that. So, I prayed and prayed and prayed before I finally went to talk to both my bosses. Annie even gave me a hug before I went! Haha... moral support... It turned out really well, thank God. My boss was very understanding. : )

So, it's settled. I am now serving my one month notice and my last day will be on 2 Sept. Thank God for bringing me through. The road ahead is gonna be tougher and much busier, but I trust God to lead me through. My friends, please pray for me.

This is my dream in the making. : )

Comments

Serene said…
wow wow!!!! a dream that u always had and God just opened the door for u!!!! wah!!!!!

God's ways are so much higher and once we made the decision to take the step of faith, things just begin to happen so rapidly!!! sometimes at such a speed that we dare not imagine!!

Wow... ur sharing has indeed stirred the faith inside me!! I know I'm going to experience my breakthru soon... things took on a change recently, but somehow it seems to have come to a standstill again... but I know God's delay is a opportunity for the gearing up of better things ahead of me!! So please pray for me too!! I'm sure a prayer from a dear friend and someone who experience supernatural blessings from God will bring about greater anointing!!

Which zone u will be under?! Can u disclose that?? If cannot, it is ok!!
Serene said…
oh... that means u will seldom have the chance to blog so often!! hee... just like ur hubby... blogging is like a sunday affair!! hahaha...
Mummy Kless said…
Ya lor.. I thought about the blogging thingy too.. and know that I probably won't be blogging that often starting sept.. haha..

ooh... I am serving our zone, Pst Lillian lah.. :P
Anonymous said…
*clapz* weez.. congrats!! no more govt job and here cums d church job! =)

geez less bloggin bt the future blogs definitely gona b more spritual.. uplifting.. fruitful and more testimonials to share coz nw eu are doing God's work full tym ya! =)

m will keep eu both sistas in prayers ya.. =D jia you jia you!
Sabrina said…
Congrats Sis Kless!! :) My cgl gonna be a church staff! So happy for you! A dream come true! :)
Serene said…
oh... u in our own zone ah!!! that's great!!! so happy!!

huh... u mean u got think abt blogging too?!! hmmm... hee... that's great! cos i will miss being able to read something from ur blog daily... maciam daily bread!! hahahaha....

but i know even thou' with less blogging, ur sharing & testimonies will still be there at the best timing to bless the pple around u!!!
Isabel said…
Congrats sis kless! I'm so happy for u that your dream is really coming to pass..all the best! :)
Mummy Kless said…
Thanks everybody! Yap! I will jia you! It's indeed a dream come through for me. Even though I waited long for it to happen, all those waiting does not matter anymore! :P

Ting: My blog like daily bread??? Hahaha... I am so honored.. :D
Serene said…
hahaha... can't find a more suitable term! hahaha... something that i can look forward to read daily as i come into office daily... hee... sometimes it is like titbits... light and refreshing...

sometimes it is like bread... nourishing! hahahaha...

my forte is to make others feel honor! hee... :p!
Mummy Kless said…
Apart from living in my purpose, you know what I am very excited about??! Monday off together with isaiah! Can go pak tor!! wahahahaha...
Serene said…
hahahaha.... *envious*

"Fu chang fu shui"... what an ideal situation whereby husband & wife work together... day in day out can see each other!!!
Mummy Kless said…
Aiyoh... no need envious wor..U will have your chance too! Did you want to be a full time staff too? or i remembered wrongly.. ?
Anonymous said…
Nt sure if i'm one of the few people that knows about this but am all so happy for you. Zone Sec is no joke if you see our beloved bro ziwei and you will know but i know that God will give you the extra portion of anointing to provide for this calling that he has given to you! Just like last time when you told me that God provides for your cg ministry when u became a leader! Yup, i still remember! Am sure your members will also rise up to the next level to stand in the gap. And of course, i will try to be more prompt and ontime if i receive any admin from you =) .......haha..am so proud of you!-KAISHEN....
Mummy Kless said…
Thanks Kaishen! Yap.. God is good to me that I have the opportunity to serve the best zone in this church! :P
Serene said…
a bit late to continue commenting on this blog... was just browsing thru... came to this entry and realise that our last days are 1 week apart! Coincidence or god's blessings... both lah!

oh... me church staff? no la... not me.. hee... i think my calling is more to be a marketplace minister and serve in the hse of God!! hee...

Popular Posts