Last days?

Coming to the last afternoon of the last day of my second last week at MHA. Hee.. tongue twister. Makes me think of the ice breaker game tris led yesterday. Haha..

Wells.. everyday as I stare at the stacks and stacks of things on my table waiting for me to sort them out and clear them, I get ito a trance. Dunno where to start from. New things coming in, got to settle those first. Procrastinate my packing. Keep things on hold first. Sigh, when there are 101 things waiting for me, sometimes I dunno what to do first. Prioritise? Got to start somewhere.

Didn't some philosopher say before that "As long as you've walked past that place, u will leave footprints." (in chinese of course)? I hope my life is like this. Wherever I go, I would leave my footprints (not in the wrong places hopefully!!) and impact lives. So that even if I didn't achieve anything by going through those things, I would still be able to make a difference in someone's lives. I am certainly not the only one with such a thinking. Who wants to go through life without making a significant impact somewhere?


Life is really more than passing time. God gives us time so that we can use it properly. Cliche as it may sound, but time is the only thing we cannot ask for it back after it's gone. So, with whatever time we have, do we make the fullest use of it and bring about the maximum benefits in our lives and in the lives of others?

I don't know about you. But I'll be pretty miserable if I just let my life pass by like that without making history. I hate regrets! Anyway, I am too busy for any regrets so I might as well live my life the best I know how, under the guidance of God!

Comments

Popular Posts