Busy Bumble Bee

It was a busy day for me! Whole day working non-stop! Haha... But it's fun.. I love doing admin.. so, it's not so bad afterall. : ) And working from home is a luxury! Altho I am working non-stop & calling people all the time, at least got dear next to me, and TV switched on... so, it's very bearable.. =)

This morning went to church to do BS duty with xia.. I don't have my scanner with me, so I could only give xia my moral support.. haha.. but then I was also rushing from Level 4 to artiste room and back again, cos helping Pastor do something.. so time really flies by so quickly.

Then it's baptism time for S1 and S5 people. Yesterday afternoon was the first time I did baptism service registration, so was a bit blur. But today was much better. I felt so touched cos yesterday there were some members from the elderly church who went for their baptism. Seeing how they were helped by two or three people into the water and into the water and out of the water really melted my heart. Acknowledging Jesus Christ is their Lord & Saviour is never too late. Even at an old age like that. Even if it meant taking a long time to walk out of the pool. I really admire their courage & determination.

Then today, there was a JAMs church gal who went for her baptism. For those of you who don't know, the JAMs church is Jesus for All Minds - for the intellectually disabled members. She was so happy! When it was her turn, she quickly took off her shoes in a joyful manner! Haha... I was so happy seeing her declaring boldly that Jesus is her Lord!

Tomorrow is off day.. Planned a day of activities with isaiah and at night meeting my members for dinner. : ) Then it's another long busy bumble bee week! Ha!

Comments

Popular Posts