I am feeling better today...

Yesterday I fell sick. Felt horrible. Don't know why.

But thank God I went to bed straight when I reached home last night and just laid on my bed with the TV on, waiting for Isaiah to come home. He finally did at 11 plus. By then, I had had about 1 hour of sleep. So, I woke up to eat some mooncake and drink milo. Sounds disgusting, I know. Hee.. Then it's back to bed again.

This morning when I woke up, I felt much better. I know my helpers had been praying for me last night. Thanks guys. I'm feeling ok le. : )

Today, I got to be a super efficient gal. Finish my media alert duties quickly, then start packing my table le. Today and tomorrow, my AD is on course. Good thing too, so that I don't get new work piled up on me continuously and finally get down to packing my stuffs. Ha... hopefully, my Director won't suddenly come ask me to do something new. *pray hard*

Not that I mind the work, but I really do need some time to do clearing up & packing. Not forgetting coming up with the lists of where my hardcopies & softcopies are for which topics. I told Gillian the other day that as long as I am still employed within MHA, even during my notice period, I am liable to complete every task given to me with the best capability I can give. So, I've been procrastinating my packing up till today! And tomorrow is my last day!! Pray that I'll work fast today!

Gambatte!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts