Praying is the key to greater love

I always ask myself the same question: How do i love more? Love my church, my pastors, my members, my family.. How to love them more? It's something that bewilders my mind constantly.

Then God revealed the KEY to me. That when I pray for them everyday, I will love them more each day.

And I think I understand why now. When I pray for Pst Kong everyday, God will align our hearts together in the spirit, such that I will be able to understand the burdens he is carrying and the visions and dreams he has. It is the spirit that will commune.

Pst Lillian once told me that she prays for Pst Kong and Sun and Pst Tan everyday. No wonder she is able to love them so much. Now I know.

I want to pray for the people I care for everyday from now onwards. The love for them will grow, I'm sure. : ) Try it too!

Comments

sis kless!! this is a confirmation to me!!! u know, xiangcen was giving me bible study and one of the important point we discussed is about praying -- that prayers really matter a lot in our Christian walk.

And i realise its easier to pray for ourselves, and for the people whom we are closer to. But when we try to pray for people who are not so close to us, we can ONLY say a prayer so close to their hearts when we love them. Me tried this method, realise the more i pray for people who are not so close to me, the more i love them.


i have been thinking about this for the past few days and was wondering how to put my point across. So excited that you wrote it down!

Thanks for your confirmation!
Mummy Kless said…
wow xiaowei.. It's so exciting to know how God is moving in our midst. :P I always believe there is a season for everything, and so happens we are in the same season so God gives us the same revelation! God is GOOD! :D
Kristie Wong said…
yes.. indeed the power of prayer that draws man together in the spirit.. yes. i need to learn to love people more as well.. thanks sis kless for the reminder that prayer is the key to love people....muacks!
Deb said…
Prayer is the greatest gift anyone can give.

Great post!

Popular Posts