Headache ah!

Why must I have headaches?? Now is the best time of the week for me.. sunday afternoon.. officially weekend started le.. but i'm plagued with headaches. Headaches is a common symptom of pregnancy, don't ask me why. And I hate headaches, so it's really getting on my nerves. Most of the time when headaches hit, my eyes and nose will all be painful as well... torture ah!!

ok, enough of whinning.

Now, I'm in church waiting for dear to give his last BS of the day, then we can finally go home le! I can't wait to put my head on that pillow on my bed. I need some rest. Last night was really bad. Had phone calls after phone calls after midnight and then this morning many smses came in as well before I awake. sigh.... I am so tired now.. eyes about to pop out le..

By the way, Thanks YVONNE for buying me two chicken wings when I am administering the mass BS quiz... hee.. she know it's my fav food too.. : ) Pleasant surprise!

oh well... it's sentosa day again tomolo! I want to swim! I want to swim! Sure hope that the weather will be much better tomorrow than today! At least give us some sun, God!

Comments

Serene said…
sentosa again?!

wah!!! like xiaowei said... we working, u swimming, great combination le...

haizz...

Popular Posts