Night's Out

Today I went home to have dinner with my parents. As usual, mummy kept asking me how I am feeling after my pregnancy. I guess they are glad I look fine and still healthy, though rather amused that I still dress normally and wear platform shoes. Haha.. My brother also commented that I did not look one bit like a pregnant woman. Sigh.. how am I supposed to look like?? Tired & achy, in those one piece pregnant women dresses?! *give me a break* haha..

Anyway, as usual, it was fun being out with my parents & brother. We went for dinner at East Coast Park and asked dexing along as well. Good food! We ordered stingray, duck meat, satay, cuttlefish kangkong, fried hokkien mee, fried kuay teow... Wooo... Really a feast! After that, we decided to take a stroll along the beach. I saw some fabulous sand castles, which really amazed me. They are not ordinary sandcastles, but complete with staircases & doors... Hmm..

Something funny then happened. Upon reaching the beach sand area, my daddy immediately rolled up his pants & went straight into the sea water! We were laughing at him cos he was super excited about getting into the water when he's the oldest among us! It was really a very relaxing sight, seeing children playing in water, people sitting around on the beach, many many huge ships faraway, yet not so faraway.....

Then after that, we had to drive back to Pasir Ris cos Dexing needs to book in to camp. Just in time to catch 'Meet the Parents' on Ch 5 though. Really funny show, though it's the second time I'm watching it. We had a good laugh watching it..

Then Daddy & Mummy drove me home and we stopped at the Satay Club for some desserts. In the end, we ordered pratas and muttabaks.. wah.. really eat until my stomach nearly burst open. Thank God it didn't happen, otherwise it would be quite gross. But the pratas were nice. We also had some ice kachang.. Hmm.... Then it's back home.... Sums up my day!

Today I weighed myself again. I'm 46kg now! Which means baby+water bag is now 3kg heavy! Hahaha...

Comments

sis kless, i am now in office looking at your blog. Others are out for lunch. U know why i still here? cos i fasting wor... then now u wrote so many things about the food u ate yesterday.... i can feel my stomach complaining.... hehehe...
Mummy Kless said…
Haha... xiaowei, this is so divine. Our God is a humourous God.. :P
sis kless, i totally agree with you that our God is a humerous God! a few times i read genesis about the sentence God spoke to Sarah reminding her that "she did laugh!" and this really makes me smile.....

Popular Posts