SEA . WAVES . SUN

I did something today which I haven't done in a long while. I went swimming in the sea at Sentosa!

At first when we reached sentosa, the sky was a little overcast. And that made dear so sad cos he had been looking forward to having a shiok session of suntanning for very long. But the sun was no where to be seen. I, on the other hand, was so happy cos I dun have to avoid the sun. Hahaha...

Since there was no sun, dear decided that we should go dip ourselves in the seawater. I was so elated! The water was so so so cooling! The waves, the breeze..... wooh!

The sun eventually did come out. And very very strong. So dear was super happy and started to stretch himself out on the sand to totally absorb the sun. Haha... I was quite happy too cos the sun warmth felt very comfortable on my skin. Now and then, big container ships will pass by and huge waves will engulf us! ha... really fun!

Since young, I've always loved the sea. The sound of waves hitting on the coast and sand never fails to relax me. It always makes me feel rejuvenated & as if I am on a holiday.. It was a wonderful feeling. : )

Now I wish I could go on a holiday! To some lovely beach resort or something! Wooo......

Comments

Dear sis Kless! you may want to try beach resort, redang!! i send you my photos.... u will like it there, the waters are SO CRYSTAL CLEAR..... and so many fishes of different colours on the water surface!!

Popular Posts