This is for you, my friend...

I can't believe it. It died. Just like that. Without even a hint. It is gone forever.

Lixia was there to witness its last moments of life. There was a struggle. We were sure because we heard how it tried hard to fight. Against the virus. Against the odds.

Yet, the fight was still lost. It did not survive or emerge triumphant like previous times. This time, its doom has arrived.

Yes, I feel very very sad. People say time will heal all wounds. I wish the wounds will be washed away quicker than that. I am still mourning over its demise. I cannot accept the fact that it has chosen to desert me and without the slightest thought about how I will carry on living without its presence, it left me. Desolute. Helpless. Very very sad.

My dear LAPTOP! Gone with the wind! Eloped to the nether worlds with all my data! Information! Emails! Contacts!

Yesterday I still had a slight glimpse of hope that I could at least retrieve back some of the data. But Peipei delivered devastating news that it is hardly possible. Sigh.... now, the truth has hit me yet and again. It is gone forever.

Rest in peace, my dear laptop... though we didn't have a long time with each other, at least the last month was a happy time spent together.

Farewell, my faithful friend..... *sob*

Comments

hahaha... sis klesss.... u can go and write story liao.... i thought what happened! your story builds up very well ya! ;op
Mummy Kless said…
hahaa... actually i've always been a drama queen.. isaiah and my old frens can testify to that! Ho..

Popular Posts