The Ballooning Effect

People have been telling me recently that my stomach has suddenly grown so much bigger. I noticed it too. It feels so much more stretched nowadays, and looks really round especially when I wear tight fitting tops. I have been telling people this is the ballooning effect. Hee... It just happen overnight..

The atrocious thing was that Sis Annabel actually told me yesterday that she only just realised I am pregnant a few days ago. Oh well... amazing ah.. maybe when she comes to look for me at my desk, I am always seated down, so she doesn't realise. Haha.. I am sure she was totally caught by surprise when I walked by her with this big balloon infront of me that day.

Anyway, there are other pregnant women who are as pregnant as me, but their stomachs are smaller. I tell them it's going to balloon sooner or later, and better later so that they don't have to carry the weight around.

Many people stare at me... err... at my stomach rather, when I am outside now. It feels weird at first and I always think to myself.. "never see a pregnant woman before ah??? Look what look??!" Hahaha.... Now, I am sort of used to it. And I just walk on with my chin up & head held high.

Getting pregnant is such a fun thing.

Comments

Mummy Kless said…
hmmmm... heee..... i hope so!! :D

Popular Posts