Check-Up Day!

Today I went to visit Dr Chew again. Everything's great and I am now 51.3kg, and baby weighs more than 400 grams. The last time I went, I did a blood test and Dr Chew told me my blood is very clean and has Hep B vaccine (it's amazing! I took the jabs more than a decade ago and it's still there!), and measles vaccine, etc. So, it's good.

Did the usual scans, and baby still very shy, refused to open legs! So I guess we'll only know three weeks later when I do the detailed scans on the baby. The detailed scan will confirm the gender of the baby, and I'll be able to know whether the lungs, kidneys, heart of baby are healthy... : )

Look! It's BABY!



Hee... I've put in the different parts so that you'll see clearer. Baby's hands are always moving up and down. And today, during the scan, there was a period of time when Baby's face was facing us, and we could see the eyes, nose... quite defined.. : ) But didn't manage to capture that particular scene.

Good Baby! Continue to grow strong & healthy! Daddy & Mummy praying for you!

Comments

Sharine said…
oh!!! So cute!!!Kawaii!!!! :) Little baby must JIA YOU! See you soon in April!!! :)
wow sis kless. it must have been a very wonderful feeling to see your own baby in the ultrascan.

So amazing how technology can benefit us human like this :o)

i look forward to knowing the baby's gender! Have u thought of a name already? ;o)
Mummy Kless said…
heee....

strawberry-I think our babies will grow up together as good frens! :D

xiaowei-we thought of chinese names le.. but english names still giving us headaches! And yeh, it's very reassuring to see baby's herat beating strong and moving so actively in my body, cos most of the time, I can't feel the baby at all, it makes me worried.. hee..

Popular Posts