Relaxing day.....

Today is a relaxing day. Went to church in the morning, then met my brother and Kat who went for service. Today's highlight in the New Paper was on the story of incest between a mother and her son in Malaysia. The mother claimed that she and her son lived as lovers for 14 years and she had gone through 4 abortions with her son's baby. We were quite disgusted at the news, actually.. and quite amazed how such things could actually happen. But this is afterall a broken-down world.

Reached home around 3 plus, then it's admin work all the way. Had an urge to cook dinner tonight. Cos dear dear will start his reservist from tomorrow onwards, for two weeks, and I know he's super sian about it. I am equally sian too, cos it means I will be going to work everyday by myself. With such a heavy laptop, I really need God's strength and grace, cos it's gettinng strenous carrying heavy stuffs..

So to cheer dear up, i decided to cook dinner for him. I cooked stew soya sauce chicken with mushrooms and taupok, and a stir-fried veggie. Simple dinner but I always enjoy eating at home cos it's comfortable & easy. No need to go somewhere just to eat. : )

Tomorrow I'm going to rebond my hair! Finally..... I am looking forward to it! And I am also going shopping tomorrow for more maternity clothes. Probably going to get jeans and some tops. : )

Comments

Kristie Wong said…
wow.... xing fu and wen xin den wan cang.... ur hubby must be "drowning" in blissfulness... hehe

Popular Posts