WOW..... I Am Called to Salvation!

Oh man. I am so amazed by what Pst Ulf preached tonight! It was so refreshing in the spirit and I feel very inch of my being paying fullest attention to what he was preaching about. It was so inspiring and revelational! It was mind-blowing and so anointed! Tonight's message touched on the very basic and core of our existence - Our Call to Salvation.

When Pst Ulf said that we are primarily called to salvation, my goosebumps all stood up. For those of you who don't know (although I've said it umpteen times on this blog, and if you still dunno.. I really %$#&* still love you all the same), my name really means 'Called To Salvation' in hebrew. So, I really felt that God was speaking to me and reminding me of the calling in my life and what I am doing now. It's amazing.

The bible says very clearly that if we work on our calling and persevere in it, we will not stumble in our lives. What a powerful truth. When the bible gives a guarantee like that, I want to make sure I really follow it and do what the bible says. Because it means I will never stumble and fall in my life but will continue to walk in my calling and stay strong. Of course, this does not mean I will not meet problems or turn cold. It is just God's assurance that as long as I keep to my primary calling to salvation, I will be able to keep my faith.

And I feel, out of this knowing of my calling, will birth forth a confidence, an assurance, a knowing of what I am supposed to do in this life and with my life. Many people drift through life questioning every 5 seconds what God has called them to do. I think at the end of the day, this becomes crystal clear when we first put it first priority, our calling to salvation.

Truly, there is a high calling in our lives - one that will bring about the greatest fulfilment in whatever we are doing, and a deep satisfaction knowing that God is well-pleased. Isn't that the most important thing that we are all pursuing after?? At least, it is.. for me.

Comments

sis kless, thanks for sharing this. Everytime u share something about the things that pastor preached, i always feel more enlightened.

Really appreciate it!
Mummy Kless said…
Share your revelations too! The same message brings different kairos revelations to different ones orh.. :)
Your Pastor Ulf sounds like a Goldy man, and a blessing to you and those who hear his wisdom through your blog. Thank you for sharing him! ;-)

Popular Posts