Happy Birthday XUAN!

Xiaoxuan is 21! Hee... time really flies. I remember she was my cell group member in my 2nd CG. Frankly, I was alittle surprised at how much energy a little gal can have when I see how she laughed, jokes, jumps around and pokes fun at people. But hey, it was a very pleasant surprise to see how a small little gal can influence the people around her to smile along with her. : )

And she's been such an encouragement when I was with N139. She is always ready with encouragements and would never hide how much she appreciates you for the little things you do for her. Really one of the sweetest persons I've ever known in CHC.

Xuan, on your birthday, I pray that you will continue to grow strong as a mighty woman of God and will see your dreams and visions come to pass in this kingdom. I believe you have the capacity to influence even more people, and I am sure you will be a great testimony that will shine brighter and brighter. Love ya, sis!

Comments

Popular Posts