A Holiday is Finally Coming..

I am so excited cos next week, I am finally going off for a holiday with Dear. We're going to a nearby place called Sebana Cove in Desaru for three days. It's not far, won't take plane, but yet it's been such a long time since we went away for a holiday. It's also probably going to be the last trip before Joey comes. So, I am really looking forward to it. =)

Sebana Cove looks really nice from the internet. But then again, all internet photos look nice. But I do hope it's going to be a relaxing place, just for dear and I to spend some quiet time together.

There's some activities we can do at Sebana Cove, and one of them that we definitely would go for is the night trip to view fireflies. We love fireflies! I remember more than 10 years ago on a trip to Malaysia with our friends, we also watched fireflies together on a sampan sailing gently down the stream. The trees lined on the two sides of the stream all looked like Christmas trees! It was a very special and romantic moment for us. =) So, this time round, we make sure we won't miss it!

There's also durian plantation tour and durian feast that we can go for... some fisherman museum thingy.. no need to think about the sea sports, I can't do any of those... Nothing much to do there, so it's really just spending time with each other that matters.

Thank God for a break! : )

Comments

Dear sis kless, i have never seen a real firefly in my life before..... only on TVs.... heee... so happy that you can go such a nice place. Ya, its the spending time with each other is important.

I pray that God will bless and protect your trip :o)

Popular Posts