It's a Happy Day!

It's a happy day for me today! First of all, I had such a long and fulfilling sleep last nite! I slept at 9pm, can U believe it??! Too tired & exhausted le.. so decided to just sleep for a couple of hours then wake up to do some work. But I woke up at 11plus and decided I would have to sleep through till tomorrow! Hee... so, I just stayed awake for about an hour and watched 'A date with vampire', then went back to sleep again until this morning 11.30am! Wahahahahaha...

Don't u dare say I am lazy pig ah.. I did some work after I woke up before going out to jalan at Orchard Road. Hee.. I bought 3 nice tops! 2 of the same design but different colour, and another one that really looks very streetwear. I like them! Then Isaiah, mum and I went for dinner at Sakae Sushi at Heeren. What a satisfying meal!

Oh.. that sums up my Monday today! I am feeling very happy too because coming Wednesday to Friday are my off days! And next whole week I'll be on leave! Yayayaya...

And 1 more thing! Alice dear is finally coming back from Indonesia! I miss this great sister, man! : )

Comments

Popular Posts