The sharp pain

That day after cell group I returned home as usual and sat infront of the TV doing my work on my laptop. Dear was next to me and we were rushing our work.

Suddenly it hit me. The sharp pain was on my left side below my tummy area and spread round to the back side of my body. The pain was so bad that I just bent forward and started to cry. Isaiah was going like..."dun scare me.. what's wrong??!!" And he just made me lie down on my back. And then he told baby.. "baby, dun be like that ah.. dun make mummy painful..." haha...

But the pain was so so bad that I just cried and cried... Haha... much like I am in labour already. But I am very sure this is hardly 10% of that pain. The pain stopped after 2 minutes though. But when the pain was on, it was........ really bad..

Doc Chew said it's because of muscular contractions due to the pressure on my uterus. Said it's quite common as long as it doesn't drag for very long and it's not that frequent. Oh well, I guess it's just another of those 'price' I got to pay for baby. Ho..

But it's quite an experience lah... if I am not pregnant, I would never come to know that such things actually exist. Hee..

Comments

sis kless, jia you. We will pray for you. God will alleviate this pain for you :o)
Serene said…
no wonder many says mom are the greatest!!! Cos even before baby is out, moms suffer so much to carry them!!

Jia You, pretty kless mommy!

Pretty/handsome baby... be good inside mommy's tummy k... (know u r reading via mom's eyes!!) so be kuai kuai k... buy u toys when u come out ok?!
Mummy Kless said…
Thank you my dear sisters... hee... I think it's fun with you all around to play with my baby when he or she finally pop out! hahaha..

Popular Posts