A Good Day

Today's a pretty tiring day for my legs because I walked alot. Dear & I started the day with a movie in the afternoon. We went to watch 'The Family Stone' at Cineleisure. I thought it was going to be another typical show about meeting the parents of the boyfriend, but it turned out to be quite a pleasant surprise. There were some unexpected twists in the plot & several parts left me in tears because it was so touching & very real. You know some movies just have lines which don't sound very natural & superficial? This one's different. The lines between the characters are very close to the heart.

After the movie, we went to meet mummy for dinner at Chinatown. Had our fav porridge! With the doughsticks, stewed chicken feet, stewed toufu, etc... Wow.. very delicious & fulfilling! After that, we embarked on our walk into the Lunar New Year market. Very similar to previous years, the roads were just bursting with energy & people shouting to get our attention. Something diffferent this year is that we stopped at several stalls to look at the really cute shoes for Joey! They were so cute, but I didn't buy. Can't find the perfect one for her yet. I want her to wear what Daddy & Mummy buy for her on her first day home from the hospital~! : )

I guess I am really getting heavier these days. After walking for about an hour, my feet started to ache! And I had to drag my feet even though I was wearing flats. Sigh.... i get so tired walking too much.. But I'm really glad we made the trip to Chinatown, cos it's really filled with the New Year atmosphere & mood! And everyone looks so happy!

Tomorrow is going to be the last day of break for me and it's back to work on Wed. It's been a good break, though it's never enough, I guess. Haa.. My next long break will be when Joey pops out, I guess. Though I am quite sure it's going to be the busiest three months of my life. Many people have told me that working on a job is less tiring than taking care of a kid. Wah.. we shall see about that! =D

Comments

Popular Posts