It's a COOL saturday!

I am working from home the whole day today because my legs are painful. Not sure is it because of the water retention, or I accidentally sprained it, but my right foot is so painful that I can't really walk much. I think I will just sit on my sofa the whole day today. Thank God we church staff work from laptops so we can work anywhere, otherwise, it'd be such a waste of time.

So many things to settle by today. Many forecasts to collect, admin to settle, transfers to be done for the new month. Thank God that the weather is so cooling today. The sky looks overcast with little sunlight, yet it's not raining yet. Sometimes staying at home in the afternoon can be unbearable cos of the heat even though there's a constant wind blowing. Pregnant ladies feel hot most of the time too. So, really thank God that the weather is so perfect today so that I can really get alot of work done in a comfortable setting.

My mood is good today. I even contemplate going to ikea just to walk walk, but too bad my foot is so painful. Maybe I will just take out all my home decor magazines to flip through and try to visualise instead. I love reading home decor magazines! When I go to the bookshop or the library, that's usually the first section, if not only section, I go to. I love architecture and looking at different beautiful mansions, terrace houses and buildings all over the world fills my heart with joy. Sometimes when we have a car to use, Isaiah will drive us to the areas near sembawang where there's lots of terrace & semi-Ds, and we will just drive past each one slowly and I will look on in awe. They are like candies to my eyes. : )

Comments

sis kless!! i also enjoy looking at those architecture leh! especially those blue print of houses and interior design and exterior building.

I also like to look at those houses when the car drove past, just like u said, they can candies to the eyes! wow!

Popular Posts