Sleep Kless Sleep

I have been sleeping long hours nowadays. It used to be that when I sleep more than 9 hours or more, I will get a headache when I wake up. But now, I can just sleep for 12 hours straight & still feel very OK when I wake up.

Just today, I think I woke up almost at 2pm. When I opened my eyes and looked at the time on my handphone, I almost couldn't believe it! I don't think I have ever slept till 2pm in my entire life before! Dear Dear left the house at 12.30pm thereabout, and I did open my eyes for a brief moment when he said goodbye. Then I popped right back into sleep. Urggh.. it's so horrendous.

Dear Dear tells me I ought to sleep more because of baby. Actually I think so too. With more sleep, I have been putting on more weight. Sleeping makes people put on weight, if you do not know. So if you are thinking of losing weight, cutting down on your sleep will help. : ) I am only about 2 months away from my delivery date, but I am only halfway through on my weight gain. Dr Chew said this is normal though, because most of the weight will be put on during the last 2 months or so. The increase in weight will surprise me, she said.

I also don't want Joey to be an under-nourished & small baby because I didn't get enough rest during my pregnancy. I have to admit that I have been working very hard during the past 6 months, and I didn't really give my body much rest. Many people might freak out when they hear how my lifestyle is, inspite of carrying a baby. But I truly believe that God's grace is more than enough. God knows I need to do many things, so He makes it easy for me. And my baby will be strong & healthy just like any other babies.

Comments

amen. Joey will be a very healthy and beautiful baby.

Popular Posts