A Family Day

Met my parents for dinner today. I suggested to them to go East Coast Park for dinner, cos I was thinking of drinking some coconut juice, so that when baby joey comes out, her head will be nice & clean. Haha.. dunno whether old wives' tale, but good to take something cooling too, at this last stage of my pregnancy.

Anyway, we had a great time at East Coast. Ordered so much food I like! Barbeque stingray, oyster egg, fried hokkien mee, rojak, tau kua pau, barbeque chicken wings, cuttlefish kangkong... and of course 1 coconut for each of us! Haha..

Later my daddy drove me home and they came up to my house to sit for a while. Then lo & behold, my dad suddenly heard from afar, some shouting voices.... guess what?! It's the durian man! Wahaha.. I've been craving for durians for some days now, and I've been telling my daddy I want to eat durians! So when he saw that it was the durian man downstairs, he quickly went down with my mum to buy me some durians! Wah.. thank God for parents who love me so much! hahaha.. If u saw me at that moment, you would know i couldn't stop laughing cos I was too happy... Got durians finally!!!!

Ate so much good food today and I feel so satisfied in my stomach! Heee...

Comments

Popular Posts