Rantings . Raindrops

It's raining outside.

Pouring, to be exact. It's raining so hard that it's so misty & blur outside.
I am sitting on my couch. The TV's on.
Cool breeze sweep across my face.
Listening to the music on my blog.
It's my fav music.
Sounds very sad.
It's been so long since I last played it.
Brings back lots of memories.
I realised it's still one of my fav pieces.

What time will Dear come home tonight?
Tonight is the first time I won't be attending leaders' meeting.
It feels weird.
Mum just went out to meet her friends.
I am alone at home. Not bad, some me-time after so long.
It's been so long since I had the chance to just sit around not knowing what to do.
When Dear comes home tonight, I will go walk walk with him in the neighbourhood.
Walk more. That's what Dr Chew said.

Rainy days have this magical effect on me.
Slows me down. My thoughts. My moods. My actions.
Even Joey seems to be taking it slow.
It feels like a good time to reminscence on the past.
Good things. Bad things. Things that made me who I am today.
Lovely.

It's still raining outside.

Comments

Popular Posts