The 1st

I can't believe my birthday is coming. Oh man, is that half of Year 2006 gone already??! When my CG celebrated for me yesterday, it totally took me by surprise! Cos it didn't sink into me that next Tue is already my birthday. Haha..

Anyway, thanks so much for making the effort to celebrate my birthday. It's my 1st celebration for this year and the 1st birthday celebration in this newly reshuffled CG! I had great fun yesterday night and not forgetting my fav mango cake, KFC & Seasons Ice Lemon Tea! Hahaha... I must pause here to comment on how super nice the mango cake was. Fresh taste of mango sweet & sour.. yummy yummy!!

They played a game with me where I got to answer questions pertaining to the bible and the members of the CG and every correct answer will entitle me to a piece of the puzzle which I must assemble at the end. Look at Isabel, the game master! She looked so confident of her 12 questions that I was alittle worried!

This would give U a better idea how difficult some of the questions were! "Which Secondary school did Lili come from?" Oh pleeeaaassee! This kind of thing that happened ages ago?! How will I know??? I can only shake head most of the time...

Finally I managed to get all 9 pieces of puzzles I need to form my Strawberry Shortcake puzzle! Well, due to a technical fault of the photographer who snapped a shot of me with my tummy bulging out, I have pasted a restricted sticker over my tummy area to save my reputation. :)

The delicious mango birthday cake!

Pardon my members... they really don't know how to count.. I am only 18 years old and they put so many candles......... sigh..

Look at my very beautiful & stylo birthday card made by Kristie! :)

And guess what they gave me for birthday present?? ALDO VOUCHERS!! I've been wanting to get a pair of shoes from there! They have the nicest shoe collection in town! *break out in hilarious laughter*


What a fun celebration! :) Thank you, guys!

Comments

Popular Posts