Start Work Loh!

Yesterday was our church's Annual General Meeting and before that the pastoral staff had a short pastoral meeting. It feels good to be back in action. I was so happy to see many of my colleagues and as expected, many people came into the room, glanced at me, then took a second glance and exclaimed, "Hey! You're back!" hahaha.. it's really very heartwarming when the colleagues asked about how was I and how's joey. This is really like a big family. :)

Then I got to do my first bit of work after such a long break and it's something as simple as giving out the membership cards to the executive members and taking their nominal roll for the AGM. But I enjoyed myself tremendously meeting all the 'long-lost CGLs'.. haha.. o boy, i just love the energy of work! E=mc2 ??

Good to be back with my beloved zone of course. Really missed the days when we talked rubbish and joked and suan-ed each other while waiting for pastor to come & meet us, so i really felt so happy doing the same thing again with them yesterday. Hee.. all my dear friends.. :)

Today's gonna be a busy day for me. Already got many things on my agenda that I need to get done. Plus, still got that basket of washed clothes (all joey's!!) that I need to hang up to dry soon. Here I go!

Comments

Popular Posts