..................

I feel so troubled now after talking to a heartbroken friend just now. Actually, I feel very very sad that certain things happened. For once, I was at a loss for words as I listened to her. I could give no advice. I could say nothing much. In my mind, I was trying to find the right words but I just couldn't. I thought remaining silent might be the best.

I teared as I listened to her. Because I could really feel her sadness. I could sense the pain in her voice. I could sense her confusion and helplessness. I could feel her anger. It would be something that will take a long time to pass over.

Even though we all know that God allows things to happen for a reason, I still wonder why God doesn't make it easier for us. But I guess there're some things in life that we cannot avoid. Much as we hate it, we have to go through it.

Some things, we will only see clearer 10 years down the road. We will only be able to appreciate it much much later. We can only understand the reason behind it all after a painful period of time trying hard to get over it.

Alot of times, I prayed to God that it would be easy and painfree. But I seldom get my way. Certain things just had to happen in a certain way.

But the comforting thing is knowing that God is still in charge and in control. We may lose our balance. We may lose the direction and focus. We may even lose the reason for living. But never forget that God is still in charge.

After the rain, the sun will surely come out again.

No matter how bad things seem right now, there will come a day when all these will be behind us. And the wound will not hurt so much anymore. The pain that is so real now will only be a part of our memory and somehow it just fades away.

After the rain, the sun will surely come out again.

Comments

Popular Posts