Brown-Eyed Kless

Dear got some free vouchers for coloured contact lens so he asked me to go and redeem for myself. I was kind of excited because I've never tried coloured contact lens before. So that day at lunch Lixia accompanied me to the shop to redeem for my free pair.

Well, let's just say that coloured contact lens are probably not for me. They're super uncomfortable! Very dry and straining on the eye. And seriously, I got a shock when I saw myself in the mirror for the first time. It's kind of scary-looking. Hee... see photo for proof:


I dare not put the photo too big for fear that my readers will run away in fear and never come back ever again.

When I see myself, I am reminded of the show 'A Date with the Vampire'. If you see me from a distance, it still looks alright, I guess. Haha.. Anyway, I probably won't wear them again because they are just very uncomfortable lah.

Comments

Sharine said…
haha sis kless..i once had free coloured lens too..u're right...v uncomfortable and i cant really see well leh..somehow...and really looks funny! Gary hates it! Muah haha
sis kless.... to be frank... i think u look very pretty in this photo wor....
Mummy Kless said…
Oh man... *shy*

Popular Posts