As Good As New!

With great joy, I am now typing this blog. Reason?

MY SPOILT LCD SCREEN HAS FINALLY BEEN REPLACED!

This is a joyous occasion and calls for some form of celebration. Everyone who knows me know that I spend a considerable amount of time infront of my laptop, for work and for leisure. When I am in the office, I work on my laptop 99% of the time. When I am at home, apart from sleeping, eating, bathing and putting joey to sleep, I am on my laptop.

So u can imagine how devastated I was when the first line appeared on my LCD screen. It's a white solid line that ran from the top of the screen to the bottom, and Simon tells me it's a crack in my LCD and nothing can be done about it.

Subsequently over the next half a year, more and more lines started to appear on my screen, in various colours. Red, yellow, more whites... and finally, a whole translucent white patch appeared on the right side of the screen, and it occupied about 35% of the screen. Sounds horrendous?? Well, I used this kind of screen for half a year.

Which explains why I am so delighted now that my screen has been replaced with a brand new one! Yey.. it's under warranty, so the church needs not pay a single cent for it. Praise the Lord!!

Comments

Popular Posts