One Body In Christ

Tonight is opening night for the Festival of Praise and I am so looking forward to it. I have been attending the annual FOPs since many years ago and I must say I am enjoying it more & more each year. This year, Christian City Church & Don Moen will be leading the praise & worship and I think many long-time fans of Don Moen like me must be very exciting to have him with us in Singapore again.

More than just great music and presence of God, the Festival of Praise plays a significant role in unifying the Body of Christ in Singapore. In Christianity, we may have many different denominations like Anglican, Methodist, Presbyterian, Charismatic etc etc, but in essence we are still one body in Christ.

I think that the Festival Of Praise is just about the only convention in Singapore where every denomination is represented in. Many different churches from across denominations come together & plan for this annual event. Unity in the Body of Christ. So important.

Where is unity, there is great power.

Comments

Popular Posts