The Asleep

2 of the most important people in my life are asleep now beside me - Baby joey in her cot on my right, Isaiah on my left.

Frankly, I hate it when Isaiah sleeps before I do. I don't enjoy working all by myself at night. I don't like to watch TV in the middle of the night when everyone else is fast asleep. Somehow, I will lose all motivation to do anything when everyone has fallen asleep. Especially so if it's Isaiah. Thank God I almosr never suffer from insomnia, otherwise I would be so miserable.

It's alright if I am the one who slept first (Haha!), but not the other way round.

I just tried to wake Isaiah and ask him to go supper with me. He muttered something quite hard to decifer, and fell back to sleep again. Hmphh!

Let's see if I can blog the sian-ness away.

I used to sleep very early, like 10pm when I was young. My parents were pretty early sleepers themselves and by 10.30pm, the whole house would be in darkness & total silence. But slowly, I started to sleep later and later as I was growing up, but usually, I'd be asleep by 11pm. Things changed after I married Isaiah.

He, on the other hand, grew up sleeping very late. So for the first few months of our marriage, I was always very sleepy by the time the clock hits 11pm, but he'd be full of energy and the whole house would be bursting with energy with TV programmes etc etc. Of course, I gradually got used to his kind of lifestyle as well and started to sleep only after 12 midnight. Now, I sleep around 12.30am to 1am on the average everyday.

So u see, i have every right to wake him up when HE WAS THE ONE who made me a later sleeper! But look~! He's sleeping soundly away... totally oblivious to my loud typing away... hmmpph!

Oh well.. as u can tell, I am getting alittle cranky here tonight. Oh look! It's 12.30am. Time to sleep. Tomorrow is a long busy day again~! =)

Comments

Popular Posts