Things that make Me Happy!
What are some things that make you happy? Here is my list. Share with me yours! :)

Eating breakfast with coffee

Reading my Home & Decor magazines

Seeing a garden of colourful flowers

The smell in the air after a rain

Isaiah giving me a hug

Joey smiling at me

Feeling the morning sun on my back

God speaking a Word to me

My bosses praising me

My members telling me they felt ministered

Sitting on my couch knowing tomorrow is a holiday

Having dinner with my family

Isaiah telling me I look pretty wearing a new top

Daydreaming about going on a holiday

Going to IKEA

Going pak tor with Isaiah

Having lunch with my colleagues

Dancing & Singing

Watching TV & eating potato chips

Blogging

Taking a real nice photo of joey

Strolling to kopitiam for supper

Comments

Popular Posts