Back At that Precious Place

My mother in law helped look after Joey today, so Isaiah and I went off for service at Jurong by ourselves. Got to play keyboard for a wedding tomorrow, so got to miss the Expo service. I've been wanting to go back to Jurong to check out the new service ever since it started, so today was a good opportunity.

Went to Bukit Batok to check out some stuffs first before service, so we had our lunch at our favorite pasta place. :)

And of course, our fav pasta combi


It is really a nice feeling to be able to have a relaxed meal with my dearie and just talking about everything under the sun...


Back at my most fav place of worship - Jurong West St 91!


This truly is my fav place, cos I just got this 'back at home' feeling whenever I step into our church building. There is something very significantly different about this place. And i had such a wonderful time worshipping God in this place. Sang 2 of my most favorite songs in this season- Hati Hamba and I Surrender.. Awesssooommee! Then, Pastor Tan preached a great message on MAN. Impactful & Revelational, as usual. :)
~ l love my Saturday!!! ~

Comments

Popular Posts