Buses!

Recently I discovered a new route to work, and I could almost slap myself for not discovering this earlier!!!


I will take a feeder bus 859 from the bus stop near my block and it goes to Yishun MRT station. From there, I walk over to the Interchange and transfer to bus 857 which goes straight to Suntec City, right outside Carrefore!! The whole journey takes 1 hour and 15 mins including waiting time, and I really dun mind because I don't need to take a 20-minute walk from Cityhall MRT station to Suntec City anymore!


Now, how much more convenient can it get??
Joey loves taking buses, just like me, and I am planning to bring her on the new route tomorrow! Today, my MIL offered to look after her at home, so I took a leisure ride to work all by myself. What a luxury!

Buses are just great. The sceneries are alot more interesting than what we can see from MRTs, and when the buses go up the expressway, it just goes on and on without stopping till it hits town area! I love it!!! ~

Plus, I was watching a DVD on the bus throughout the whole journey, so it was pure enjoyment. Haha...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I also want to take bus like this!
Mummy Kless said…
oh please... dun deceive yourself.. of all people, I should know you dun take buses de....
@ster|x said…
i wanna watch dvd while travelling also!!
Mummy Kless said…
well, legally speaking, traffic police only says cannot use handphone while driving, so if you watch DVD while driving, you won't go to jail de... :)
@ster|x said…
ya, as long as i dun watch dvd on my handphone..

=) i wonder what they wld do if they spotted me eating beehoon while driving..
Mummy Kless said…
why of all things EAT BEE HOON?

try something more exotic lah, like bathing while driving, or eating steamboat..
now then u noe ah? woahahahhahaha
Mummy Kless said…
not fair lor!! You stay in yishun mah!! hahaha..

Popular Posts