Relaxed

It's been a relaxed week for me so far. Not relaxed in terms of workload, but relaxed because my MIL has been taking care of Joey instead of me having to bring her to work with me everyday. There are fun times bringing Joey to work with me, but when she stays at home with my MIL, it's really alot more relaxed going out for me. =P
This morning, Isaiah and I went to HDB to sign the documents for the sale of our flat. So our flat is officially sold! Heee...

Had an enjoyable breakfast... Man, I love eating breakfast!!! =D

Had no choice but to go back to office to work in the afternoon cos got many deadlines to meet! I initially wanted to rush home after work to spend some time with my darling husband & daughter, but lo and behold, I spent so much time waiting for the buses that by the time I reached home, Joey just fell asleep. =( My MIL told me that she had been waiting for me all night to come home. Sigh... *super sadness*

But I was not sad for too long, cos look what my dear husband bought for me!!

The heavenly delicious chocolate fudge!!!!

hehe... Happy! Thanks Dear! =D

Comments

Kristie said…
wow.. is this the one from the orchard hotel one??
Mummy Kless said…
Not from Orchard Hotel, but from one of the ulu shopping centres near Tanglin that area.. =D

Popular Posts