Surprise!

I had a pleasant surprise this morning when I stepped into office!

It was right smack on the centre of my table covered deliberately by a letter. And I thought, 'Oh? E406? Wayne's CG? Cannot be done by Wayne la, probably one of his members??' Still, it was a very kind note. Especially on a morning! Haha...

Then my neighbour Joyce came into office and told me that there are other notes hidden elsewhere and I was supposed to 'discover' them by chance. Haha.. so it was really wayne who had nothing to do in office the night before while waiting for Pastor. Haha so funny!

And so, the search for the little notes started...

Found one in my stack of membership cards....

Found one in my five-tier drawer...

Found one in my box drawers... (nearly flipped when I saw the note.. so cheesy and very wayne!!! =P)
And the last one was found in one of my food boxes... the FUNNIEST of them all.... wahahahahaha..
Thanks for all your efforts hor, wayne... haha...

Comments

Serene said…
My gosh!!!!!!! so sweet!! hahahaha...

no wonder he is so "popular" in church!! hahahaha...
Mummy Kless said…
aiya... IF ONLY he will be as proactive in chasing a girl like he appreciates his zone secretary, he will sure have many many girlfriends by now.. hahaha... oppss..
Serene said…
wahahaha!!!!

kless, have you forgotten that your blog attracts lots of visitors dailY??? hahahahaha....
Mummy Kless said…
oppss.. hahahaha..
@ster|x said…
OMG. this is so.. ermm.. wahahaha classic.

huh wayne no gf?!?!? how can be?!?!? goodness.. wat is the world coming to
Kristie said…
ya lor.... wayne no gf??? surprising!!!
Mummy Kless said…
aiyo.. he is still very young wat! Haven't graduated from Uni leh... what's the hurry?

Popular Posts