God's Blessings Overtake Us
It is true that our God is a God who loves to bless.

Right from the 1st day I stepped into City Harvest Church, this was the thing that impacted me the most. My God delights in my prosperity and there is absolutely nothing wrong with being rich and having good luxuries in life. The issue is about being a good steward of the finances that God has placed in our hands and not letting money take control of us.

And so, when I had the chance to participate in my first Arise & Build campaign in this church, I was thrilled! Having heard so much about how God blessed the giver back multiple folds, I wanted to experience it myself first-hand! Of course, it was not without pain in my heart as I gave the amount. A willing but sacrificial heart.

Indeed, as I look back at the many Arise & Build Campaigns that I participated in, and as I watch how my life unfolded, I can testify that my God is truly a God who blesses generously. The more I gave, the more I received and more abundant my life became. Not just in terms of my financial status, but in my spiritual life and in everything I do generally. My God is not a God who would shortchange me. He pours down blessing after blessing. There's no such thing as 'TOO MUCH' in his vacabulary. :)

Especially this season when we have to make big purchases and many 1st-times in our lives, we saw how the Hand of God intervened and helped us. He guided us to make the right purchase at the right timing. He gave both Isaiah and I the same peace in our hearts at the same time so that we know which is the right thing to go for. Isn't this such an amazing thing? On hindsight, we are glad we made the necessary delays and waited when we wished we didn't have to. All because God had a better plan waiting for us.

At cell group last week, I felt God speak during worship that He is not just a God of miracles and blessings, but He is also a God who cares for our everyday needs. How very true. In the tiniest detail in my life, God looks at it and looks after it. He ensures that every small thing come together in a good way to form a wonderful big picture.

Indeed, my God looks after me.
Thank you Jesus.

Comments

Popular Posts